NSK hr30210 Bearing
Taper Roller Bearings
Tapered roller bearings feature a cup and cone assembly. The cup is comprised of the outer ring and the cone assembly consists of inner ring, rollers, and cage. This bearing construction accommodates combined loads and provides low friction during operation.Medium-angle tapered roller bearings are primarily used for the pinion shafts of differential gears of automobiles. Among those with high load capacity (HR series), some bearings have the basic number suffixed by J to conform to the specifications of ISO for the cup back face raceway diameter, cup width, and contact angle.
A tapered roller bearing is a unit that consists of both tapered raceways (inner and outer rings), and tapered rollers. The construction is intended for combination loads, such as dual acting axial and radial loads. The bearing axis is where the projected lines of the raceway combine at a common location to improve rolling, while reducing friction.
- 0.8437inch x 1.9687inch x 0.69inch QBL 12649/12610-qbl Taper Roller Bearings
- 80.963 mm
- 19.05 mm
- 22.225mm x 50.005mm x 17.526mm NTN 12648/12610-ntn Taper Roller Bearings
- 19.05mm x 45.237mm x 15.494mm Koyo 11949/11910-koyo Taper Roller Bearings
- 118000 N
- 120.000 mm
- 50mm x 82mm x 21.5mm Koyo 104948/104910-koyo Taper Roller Bearings
- 0.02 KGS
- In Stock
- 1.78inch x 2.89inch x 0.77inch QBL 102949/102910-qbl Taper Roller Bearings
- Open Type