NSK hr30210 Bearing
Single Row Angular Contact
Single row angular contact ball bearings feature raceways with high and low shoulders. These opposing raceways are designed to carry thrust load in one direction. We can preload the bearings at the factory so that the correct load will develop once the bearing is put into service.SKF single row angular contact ball bearings can accommodate axial loads in one direction only. This type of bearing is typically adjusted against a second bearing. Their bearing rings have an upper and a lower shoulder and are non-separable.
Single Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings The raceways in these bearings are positioned off-center to handle angular (combined radial and thrust) loads. Single-row bearings handle thrust loads on one side.Angular Contact. Angular contact ball bearings are designed for combination radial and axial loading.
Single-row bearings have high thrust capacity in one direction. Some single-row bearings are specifically designed for duplex mounting in sets for maximum performance. Double-row Conrad bearings can accommodate thrust in both directions.
- 10mm x 30mm x 9mm SKF 7200becbp-skf Single Row Angular Contact
- 75.000 mm
- 6000 rpm
- 10mm x 30mm x 9mm FAG 7200-b-jp-uo-fag Single Row Angular Contact
- 140.000 mm
- 95600 N
- 70mm x 110mm x 20mm NSK 7014am-nsk Single Row Angular Contact
- 2154.6 g
- SNP 3048x9
- 15mm x 35mm x 11mm FAG 7202-b-jp-uo-fag Single Row Angular Contact
- 53000 N
- 3.750 in
- 1.375 Inch x 3 Inch x 0.688 Inch RHP ljt1.3/8-rhp Single Row Angular Contact
- 20000 r/min
- 9.3 mm